Should you share it? If so, how and where?
Should you mail out hard copies? If so, to whom?
Your White Paper will do little good if it just sits idly, so here are seven ways to promote your White Paper and get people reading it:
- Create a landing page for your White Paper and share the link on your Social Media platforms. You can also provide a link to your landing page in your email signature.
- Send a hard copy to companies and organizations that would benefit from reading the solution proposed in your White Paper.
- Write and publish a Press Release announcing the publication of your White Paper. Make sure your press release entices the readers to want to read your White Paper, and don't forget to include how and where they can access it.
- Host a Twitter chat using the hashtag and your paper's key words, but don't forget to promote this event ahead of time on your Twitter feed, your Facebook wall, and with your Linkedin contacts.
- Write a series of blog posts, each highlighting a different section of your White Paper.
- Send an electronic copy of your White Paper to clients on your email list. This will keep you in the forefront of their minds next time they are in the market for your product or service.
- Host a free webinar during which you present the key findings from your White Paper.
If you have a White Paper in need of dissemination, or perhaps you need a White Paper written, you might want to consider hiring a professional freelance copywriter. As a professional freelance copywriter, I can help you write and promote your business through a well-written White Paper. Feel free to ask any questions in the comments below, or you can contact me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.